There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Georgia Code
Title 35 - Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies
Chapter 3 - Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Article 6 - Division of Forensic Sciences
- § 35-3-150. Definitions
- § 35-3-151. Responsibilities
- § 35-3-152. Appointment, Powers, and Responsibilities of Division Director
- § 35-3-153. Chief Medical Examiner Office Created; Appointment; Responsibilities
- § 35-3-154. Division Requirements
- § 35-3-154.1. Admission of Reports From State Crime Laboratory
- § 35-3-155. Application of Administrative Procedure Act
- Ga. L. 1997, p. 1421, § 1, not codified by the General Assembly, provides: "This Act shall be known and may be cited as the 'Georgia Forensic Sciences Act of 1997'."
Ga. L. 1997, p. 1421, § 11 was codified by the General Assembly in 1998. For the codification of subsection (a) of Ga. L. 1997, p. 1421, § 11, see subsection (h) of Code Section 45-16-22. For the codification of subsection (b) of Ga. L. 1997, p. 1421, § 11, see Code Section 45-16-49.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.