2020 Georgia Code
Title 35 - Law Enforcement Officers and Agencies
Chapter 3 - Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Article 5 - Georgia Bureau of Investigation Nomenclature
- § 35-3-100. Short Title
- § 35-3-101. Definitions
- § 35-3-102. Permission Required for Use of Bureau Nomenclature
- § 35-3-103. Permission Required for Use of Bureau Symbols
- § 35-3-104. Procedures for Seeking Permission to Use Bureau Nomenclature or Symbols
- § 35-3-105. Injunction Against Violations
- § 35-3-106. Civil Penalties
- § 35-3-107. Damage Suits Against Violators
- § 35-3-108. Criminal Penalties
- Ga. L. 1995, p. 925, § 1, not codified by the General Assembly, provides a statement of public policy relating to the prohibition of unauthorized use of Department of Public Safety and Georgia Bureau of Investigation Nomenclature or symbols.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.