2020 Georgia Code
Title 29 - Guardian and Ward
Chapter 8 - County Guardians
- § 29-8-1. County Administrators as Ex Officio County Guardians
- § 29-8-2. Bond Requirements
- § 29-8-3. Letters of Guardianship or Conservatorship; Liability and Rights of County Guardian
- § 29-8-4. Additional Security on Bond
- § 29-8-5. Revocation of Letters of Guardianship or Conservatorship or Other Court Orders Necessary for Good of Ward
- Ga. L. 2004, p. 161, § 16, not codified by the General Assembly, provides, in part, that: "all appointments of guardians of the person or property made pursuant to former Title 29 shall continue in effect and shall thereafter be governed by the provisions of this Act."
- 39 C.J.S., Guardian and Ward, § 233.