2020 Georgia Code
Title 24 - Evidence
Chapter 5 - Privileges
- § 24-5-501. Certain Communications Privileged
- § 24-5-502. Communications to Clergyman Privileged
- § 24-5-503. Husband and Wife as Witnesses for and Against Each Other in Criminal Proceedings
- § 24-5-504. Law Enforcement Officers Testifying; Home Address
- § 24-5-505. Party or Witness Privilege
- § 24-5-506. Privilege Against Self-Incrimination; Testimony of Accused in Criminal Case
- § 24-5-507. Grant of Immunity; Contempt
- § 24-5-508. Qualified Privilege for News Gathering or Dissemination
- § 24-5-509. Communications Between Victim of Family Violence or Sexual Assault and Agents Providing Services to Such Victim; Termination of Privilege
- § 24-5-510. (For Effective Date, See note.) Privileged Communications Between Law Enforcement Officers and Peer Counselors
- For article, "Evidence," see 27 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1 (2011). For article on the 2011 enactment of this chapter, see 28 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1 (2011).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.