2020 Georgia Code
Title 24 - Evidence
Chapter 3 - Parol Evidence
- § 24-3-1. Parol Evidence Contradicting Writing Inadmissible Generally
- § 24-3-2. Proof of Unwritten Portions of Contract Admissible Where Not Inconsistent
- § 24-3-3. Contemporaneous Writings Explaining Each Other; Parol Evidence Explaining Ambiguities
- § 24-3-4. Circumstances Surrounding Execution of Contracts
- § 24-3-5. Known Usage
- § 24-3-6. Rebuttal of Equity; Discharge of Contract; Proof of Subsequent Agreement; Change of Time or Place of Performance
- § 24-3-7. Proof of Mistake in Deed or Written Contract
- § 24-3-8. Original or Subsequent Voidness of Writing
- § 24-3-9. Explanation or Denial of Receipts
- § 24-3-10. Explanation of Blank Endorsements
- For article, "Evidence," see 27 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1 (2011). For article on the 2011 enactment of this chapter, see 28 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 1 (2011).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.