There is a newer version of this Part
2020 Georgia Code
Title 21 - Elections
Chapter 2 - Elections and Primaries Generally
Article 2 - Supervisory Boards and Officers
Part 1 - State Election Board, County Board of Elections, and County Board of Elections and Registration
- Subpart 2 - County Board of Elections and County Board of Elections and Registration
- Subpart 3 - Municipal Elections Conducted by Counties
- § 21-2-30. Creation; Composition; Terms of Service; Vacancies; Quorum; Seal and Bylaws; Meetings
- § 21-2-31. Duties
- § 21-2-32. Institution of and Intervention in Court Actions; Procedure; Compensation of Presiding Judge; Granting of Relief; Notice; Appellate Review
- § 21-2-33. Hearings Before Board
- § 21-2-33.1. Enforcement of Chapter
- § 21-2-34. Compensation and Expenses of Members
- Power to enjoin holding of an election, 33 A.L.R. 1376; 70 A.L.R. 733.
Power to enjoin canvassing votes and declaring result of election, 1 A.L.R.2d 588.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.