2020 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 2A - Student Scholarship Organizations
- § 20-2A-1. Definitions
- § 20-2A-2. Requirements for Student Scholarship Organizations
- § 20-2A-2.1. Entities Prohibited From Being Student Scholarship Organizations
- § 20-2A-3. Taxation Reporting Requirements for Student Scholarship Organizations
- § 20-2A-4. List of Student Scholarship Organizations to Be Provided to the General Assembly
- § 20-2A-5. Parent or Guardian Endorsement of Award Required
- § 20-2A-6. List of Student Scholarship Organizations to Be Maintained on Website
- § 20-2A-7. Penalties for Failure to Comply With Requirements of Chapter; Violations
- Ga. L. 2008, p. 1108, § 3/HB 1133, not codified by the General Assembly, provides that this Act shall be applicable to all taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2008.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.