2020 Georgia Code
Title 19 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 9 - Child Custody Proceedings
Article 3 - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
Part 4 - Construction
- § 19-9-1.1. Binding Arbitration on Issue of Child Custody and Related Matters
- § 19-9-1.2. Required Domestic Relations Case Filing Information Form
- § 19-9-101. Promotion of Uniformity Between States
- § 19-9-102. Application
- § 19-9-103. Construction
- § 19-9-104. Conflicts With Child Custody Intrastate Jurisdiction Act
- For article, "Domestic Relations Law," see 53 Mercer L. Rev. 265 (2001).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.