2020 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 16-1-1. Short Title
- § 16-1-2. Purposes of Title
- § 16-1-3. Definitions
- § 16-1-4. When Conduct Constitutes a Crime; Power of Court to Punish Contempt or Enforce Orders, Civil Judgments, and Decrees
- § 16-1-5. Presumption of Innocence; Standard of Proof for Conviction
- § 16-1-6. Conviction for Lesser Included Offenses
- § 16-1-7. Multiple Prosecutions for Same Conduct
- § 16-1-8. When Prosecution Barred by Former Prosecution
- § 16-1-9. Application of Title to Crimes Committed Prior to Enactment
- § 16-1-10. Punishment for Crimes for Which Punishment Not Otherwise Provided
- § 16-1-11. Effect of Repeal or Amendment of Criminal Law on Prosecution of Prior Violations
- § 16-1-12. Restrictions on Contingency Fee Compensation of Attorney Appointed to Represent State in Forfeiture Action
Abandonment of Crime, 8 POF2d 231.
Attachment of Double Jeopardy, 13 POF2d 609, § 4.ALR.
- Employer's liability for assault, theft, or similar intentional wrong committed by employee at home or business of customer, 13 A.L.R.5th 217.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.