2020 Georgia Code
Title 14 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
Chapter 4 - Secretary of State Corporations
- Article 1 - General Provisions
- Article 2 - Incorporation
- Article 3 - Corporate Finance
- Article 4 - Powers and Liabilities
- Article 5 - Renewal or Revival of Charter
- Article 6 - Amendment of Charter
- Article 7 - Change of Name, Capital Stock, Place of Business, or Number of Directors
- Article 8 - Merger and Share Exchange
- Article 9 - Forfeiture and Dissolution
- Article 10 - Annual Reports and Fees
- Grant of corporate powers and privileges, Ga. Const. 1983, Art. III, Sec. VI, Para. V.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Powers of Secretary of State over corporations, see Official Compilation of Rules and Regulations of State of Georgia, Rules of Office of Secretary of State, Ch. 590-1-1.
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 18A Am. Jur. 2d, Corporations, §§ 150, 151.C.J.S.
- 18 C.J.S., Corporations, § 43, 44.