2020 Georgia Code
Title 10 - Commerce and Trade
Chapter 15 - Business Administration
- § 10-15-1. Definitions
- § 10-15-2. Disposal of Business Records Containing Personal Information
- § 10-15-3. Handling of Receipts for Credit Card Transactions
- § 10-15-4. Prohibited Activities Involving Magnetic Strip or Stripe on Payment Card
- § 10-15-5. Enforcement; Investigation of Violations
- § 10-15-6. Penalty; Hearing; Effect of Judgment
- § 10-15-7. Penalty; Authority to Prosecute
- For note on the 2002 enactment of this chapter, see 19 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 81 (2002).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.