2020 Georgia Code
Title 10 - Commerce and Trade
Chapter 1 - Selling and Other Trade Practices
Article 16 - Trademarks, Service Marks, and Trade Names
Part 3 - Registration of Businesses Using Trade Names
- § 10-1-490. Business Using Trade, Partnership, or Other Name Not Showing Ownership to File Registration Statement; Indexing; Fee
- § 10-1-491. Contracts of Unregistered Businesses Valid; Costs to Be Paid if Name Not Registered
- § 10-1-492. Exemption of Corporations, Limited or Professional Partnerships, or Limited Liability Companies
- § 10-1-493. Penalty for Failing to Register
- Selection and reservation of corporate names, § 14-2-401 et seq.Law reviews.
- For article, "Acquisition of Trademark Rights Under United States and Georgia Law," see 7 Ga. St. B. J. 14 (2001).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.