2019 Georgia Code
Title 45 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 7 - Salaries and Fees
Article 3 - Salary Deductions
- § 45-7-50. Deductions for United States savings bonds
- § 45-7-51. Deductions for payment of insurance premiums
- § 45-7-52. Deductions for payments to credit unions
- § 45-7-53. Deductions for payment of parking and van pool fees
- § 45-7-54. Voluntary contributions by state government employees through payroll deductions to certain not for profit organizations
- § 45-7-55. Deductions for transit passes and other fare media
- § 45-7-56. Deductions for purchase of personal computing and computer related equipment.
- § 45-7-57. Deduction from wages for contributions into savings trust accounts
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.