2019 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 11 - Georgia Tech Research Institute
- § 20-11-1. Creation; research institute and field offices
- § 20-11-2. Duties
- § 20-11-3. Center for industrial development; industrial extension service field offices or substations
- § 20-11-4. Bulletins
- § 20-11-5. Appropriations for research institute; payment
- § 20-11-6. Conformance to conditions of federal aid
- § 20-11-7. Change of name to "Georgia Tech Research Institute."
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.