2018 Georgia Code
Title 51 - Torts
Chapter 3 - Liability of Owners and Occupiers of Land
Article 2 - Owners of Property Used for Recreational Purposes
§ 51-3-21. Definitions
- As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Charge" means the admission price or fee asked in return for invitation or permission to enter or go upon the land.
(2) "Land" means land, roads, water, watercourses, private ways and buildings, structures, and machinery or equipment when attached to the realty.
(3) "Owner" means the possessor of a fee interest, a tenant, a lessee, an occupant, or a person in control of the premises.
(4) "Recreational purpose" includes, but is not limited to, any of the following or any combination thereof: hunting, fishing, swimming, boating, camping, picnicking, hiking, pleasure driving, aviation activities, nature study, water skiing, winter sports, and viewing or enjoying historical, archeological, scenic, or scientific sites.