2018 Georgia Code
Title 50 - State Government
Chapter 34 - Onegeorgia Authority
§ 50-34-10. Payment of bond proceeds
(a) All or any part of the gross or net revenues and earnings derived from any particular loan or loans and any and all revenues, earnings, and funds received by the authority, regardless of whether such revenues and earnings were produced by a particular loan or loans for which bonds have been issued, may be pledged by the authority to the payment of the principal of and interest on bonds of the authority as may be provided in any resolution authorizing the issuance of such bonds or in any indenture or trust agreement pertaining to such bonds.
(b) Such funds so pledged, from whatever source received, may include funds received from one or more of all sources and may be set aside at regular intervals into sinking funds for which provision may be made in any such resolution or indenture or trust agreement, which sinking funds may be pledged to and charged with the payment of:
(1) The interest on such bonds as such interest becomes due;
(2) The principal of the bonds as the same mature;
(3) The necessary charges of any trustee, paying agent, or registrar for such bonds;
(4) Any premium on bonds retired on call or purchase; and
(5) Reimbursement of a credit enhancement provider who has paid principal of or premium or interest on any bond.
(c) The use and disposition of any sinking fund may be subject to regulations for which provision may be made in the resolution authorizing the issuance of the bonds or in the trust instrument or indenture securing the payment of the same.