2018 Georgia Code
Title 44 - Property
Chapter 16 - Uniform Environmental Covenants
§ 44-16-7. Validation of environmental covenant
(a) A copy of an environmental covenant shall be provided in the manner required by the agency and shall establish proof of service to:
(1) Each person that signed the covenant;
(2) Each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
(3) Each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
(4) Each municipality, county, consolidated government, or other unit of local government in which real property subject to the covenant is located;
(5) Each owner in fee simple whose property abuts the property subject to the environmental covenant; and
(6) Any other person the agency requires.
(b) The validity of an environmental covenant shall not be affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this Code section.