2018 Georgia Code
Title 14 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
Chapter 9 - Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
Article 1 - General Provisions
§ 14-9-105. Records to be kept
(a) The general partners shall cause the limited partnership to keep the following:
(1) A current list of the full name and last known business address of each partner, separately identifying in alphabetical order the general partners and the limited partners;
(2) A copy of the certificate of limited partnership, all certificates of amendment thereto, and all certificates of merger filed in mergers of which the limited partnership was the surviving partnership, together with executed copies of any powers of attorney pursuant to which any certificate has been executed;
(3) Copies of the limited partnership's federal, state, and local income tax returns and reports, if any, for the four most recent years;
(4) Copies of any then effective written partnership agreements, merger agreements in connection with mergers of which the limited partnership was the surviving partnership, and of any annual financial statements of the limited partnership for the four most recent years; and
(5) Unless contained in a written partnership agreement, a writing or writings setting out:
(A) The cash and property contributed by each partner to the capital of the partnership; and
(B) The cash and property to be contributed by each partner to the capital of the partnership and terms upon which such contributions are to be made.
(b) The general partners shall make available records kept under this Code section in accordance with Code Section 14-9-305.