2018 Georgia Code
Title 1 - General Provisions
Chapter 2 - Persons and Their Rights
§ 1-2-6. Rights of citizens generally
(a) The rights of citizens include, without limitation, the following:
(1) The right of personal security;
(2) The right of personal liberty;
(3) The right of private property and the disposition thereof;
(4) The right of the elective franchise;
(5) The right to hold office, unless disqualified by the Constitution and laws of this state;
(6) The right to appeal to the courts;
(7) The right to testify as a witness;
(8) The right to perform any civil function; and
(9) The right to keep and bear arms.
(b) All citizens are entitled to exercise all their rights as citizens, unless specially prohibited by law.