2017 Georgia Code
Title 49 - Social Services
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 49-1-1. Definitions
- As used in this title, the term:
- (1) "Board" means the Board of Human Services.
- (2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of human services.
- (3) "County board" means a county or district board of family and children services.
- (4) "County department" means a county or district department of family and children services.
- (5) "County director" means the director of a county or district department of family and children services.
- (6) "Department" means the Department of Human Services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.