2017 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 8 - Railroad Companies
Article 5 - Construction, Improvement, and Repair of Rail Lines, Depots, and Roads
- § 46-8-120. Powers of railroad companies generally
- § 46-8-121. Acquisition of property by companies; approval by commission as prerequisite to exercise of power of eminent domain
- § 46-8-122. Effect of Code Sections 46-8-120 and 46-8-121 on other powers and authority granted to railroad companies
- § 46-8-123. Construction of extensions and branch roads generally
- § 46-8-124. Exercise of power of eminent domain by railroad corporations generally
- § 46-8-125. Change of general direction and route of railroad
- § 46-8-126. Relocation of highways necessitated by construction of crossings
- § 46-8-127. Regulation of distance between tracks with the same terminal points
- § 46-8-128. Obstructions located at crossing; disrepair of crossing; removal of obstruction or repair of crossing by county upon failure of company to remove obstruction or repair crossing
- §§ 46-8-129 through 46-8-132.
- § 46-8-133. Alteration of railroad tracks, bridges, and other structures to accommodate motor vehicles
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.