2017 Georgia Code
Title 45 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 2 - Eligibility and Qualifications for Office
Article 3 - Physical Examination of State Employees
- § 45-2-40. Employees to furnish certificate of physical fitness for employment
- § 45-2-41. Committee of doctors to develop fitness standards; licensed physician to make physical examination; contracts for assessments of employees; fee for committee members and consultants; certification
- § 45-2-42. State department or agency to furnish standards of fitness of positions
- § 45-2-43. Examining medical practitioner to make report; conditions impairing prescribed duties; consent for distribution of additional confidential medical information; reports; confidentiality of files.
- § 45-2-44. State Personnel Board to adopt rules and regulations; expenditure of funds
- § 45-2-45. Applicability of article
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.