2017 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 6 - Uniform Rules of the Road
Article 9 - Speed Restrictions
- § 40-6-180. Basic rules
- § 40-6-181. Maximum limits
- § 40-6-182. Establishment of state speed zones
- § 40-6-183. Alteration of speed limits by local authorities
- § 40-6-184. Impeding traffic flow; minimum speed limits; passing lane
- § 40-6-185. Speed limits on bridges and other elevated structures
- § 40-6-186. Racing on highways or streets
- § 40-6-187. Charging violations; sentence to specify amount by which speed limit exceeded
- § 40-6-188. Highway work zones; reduction in speed; signage
- § 40-6-189. Classification as super speeder; fees; funding for trauma care system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.