There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Georgia Code
Title 31 - Health
Chapter 2 - Department of Community Health
§ 31-2-2. Definitions
Universal Citation: GA Code § 31-2-2 (2017)
- As used in this chapter, the term:
- (1) "Board" means the Board of Community Health established under Code Section 31-2-3.
- (2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of community health established under Code Section 31-2-6.
- (3) "Department" means the Department of Community Health established under Code Section 31-2-4.
- (4) "Predecessor agency or unit" means the Department of Community Health, the Division of Public Health of the Department of Human Resources, and the Office of Regulatory Services of the Department of Human Resources.
- (5) "State health benefit plan" means the health insurance plan authorized under Article 1 of Chapter 18 of Title 45 and Part 6 of Article 17 of Chapter 2 of Title 20.
- (6) "State Personnel Board" means the board established under Article IV, Section III of the Constitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.