There is a newer version of this Article
2017 Georgia Code
Title 19 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 13 - Family Violence
Article 1A - Family Violence Intervention
- § 19-13-10. Definitions
- § 19-13-11. Fee for certification application; valid period of certification
- § 19-13-12.
- § 19-13-13. Administration and supervision of certification
- § 19-13-14. Standards and requirements for course content; course operators; certification of programs; maintenance of list of certified programs
- § 19-13-15. Cooperation with State Board of Pardons and Paroles
- § 19-13-16. Mandatory participation; cost for participation
- § 19-13-17. Administrative fine
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.