There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 11 - Offenses Against Public Order and Safety
Article 4 - Dangerous Instrumentalities and Practices
Part 4 - Antiterroristic Training
§ 16-11-152. Authorized training
Universal Citation: GA Code § 16-11-152 (2017)
- This part shall not apply to:
- (1) Any act of any peace officer which is performed in the lawful performance of official duties;
- (2) Any training for law enforcement officers conducted by or for any police agency of the state or any political subdivision thereof or any agency of the United States;
- (3) Any activities of the National Guard or of the armed forces of the United States; or
- (4) Any hunter education classes taught under the auspices of the Department of Natural Resources, or other classes intended to teach the safe handling of firearms for hunting, recreation, competition, or self-defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.