There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Georgia Code
Title 14 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
Chapter 2 - Business Corporations
Article 15 - Foreign Corporations
Part 1 - Certificate of Authority
§ 14-2-1507. Registered office and registered agent of foreign corporation
Universal Citation: GA Code § 14-2-1507 (2017)
- Each foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state must continuously maintain in this state:
- (1) A registered office that may be the same as any of its places of business; and
- (2) A registered agent, who may be:
- (A) An individual who resides in this state and whose business office is identical with the registered office;
- (B) A domestic corporation, nonprofit domestic corporation, or domestic limited liability company whose business office is identical with the registered office; or
- (C) A foreign corporation, foreign or nonprofit corporation, or foreign limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state whose business office is identical with the registered office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.