2017 Georgia Code
Title 14 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
Chapter 11 - Limited Liability Companies
Article 2 - Formation
§ 14-11-210. Amendment of articles of organization; restatement
- (a) A limited liability company amending its articles of organization shall deliver to the Secretary of State for filing articles of amendment setting forth:
- (1) The name of the limited liability company;
- (2) The date the articles of organization were filed;
- (3) The amendment to the articles of organization; and
- (4) The effective date and time of the amendment if later than the date and time the articles of amendment are filed.
- (b) The articles of organization may be amended in any and as many respects as may be desired so long as the articles of organization as amended contain only provisions that may be lawfully contained in articles of organization at the time of making the amendment.
- (c) Articles of organization may be restated to include only those provisions then in effect, or amended and so restated, at any time. Restated articles of organization shall be delivered to the Secretary of State for filing and shall be specifically designated as such in the heading.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.