2016 Georgia Code
Title 43 - Professions and Businesses
Chapter 44 - Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- § 43-44-1. Short title
- § 43-44-2. Declaration of purpose
- § 43-44-3. Definitions
- § 43-44-4. Creation of board; effect on prior board; composition; appointment; vacancies; terms of office; removal of members; liability for official acts
- § 43-44-5. Meetings; officers; reimbursement of members
- § 43-44-6. General powers and duties of board
- § 43-44-7. License required; exemptions; posting license
- § 43-44-8. Requirements for licensure; continuing validity of licenses; renewal of licenses
- § 43-44-9. Reciprocity; holders of Certificate of Clinical Competence of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- § 43-44-10. Issuance of license
- § 43-44-10.1. Speech-language pathology aides; determination of minimum requirements
- § 43-44-11. Licensure in specialty; provisional and inactive licenses; renewal
- § 43-44-12. Advertising by licensees
- § 43-44-13. Investigatory and disciplinary authority of the board
- § 43-44-14. Applicability of the "Georgia Administrative Procedure Act."
- § 43-44-15. Effect of other laws
- § 43-44-16. Penalties
- § 43-44-17. Effect on activities of employers acting under Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
- § 43-44-18. Redesignated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.