2016 Georgia Code
Title 43 - Professions and Businesses
Chapter 27 - Nursing Home Administrators
- § 43-27-1. Definitions
- § 43-27-2. Creation of board; members
- § 43-27-3. Election of officers; rules and regulations; reimbursement of members; division director as secretary of board
- § 43-27-4. Board's authority to determine qualifications of administrators
- § 43-27-5. General powers and duties of board; limitations
- § 43-27-6. License requirement for nursing home administrators; qualifications
- § 43-27-7. Reciprocity; provisional license.
- § 43-27-8. Biennial license fees and renewal; applicability to superintendent of state hospital or facility
- § 43-27-9. Restoration of suspended or revoked license
- § 43-27-10. Local fees
- § 43-27-11. Penalty
- § 43-27-12. Termination
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.