2016 Georgia Code
Title 43 - Professions and Businesses
Chapter 25A - Music Therapy
- § 43-25A-1. Definitions
- § 43-25A-2. Creation of Music Therapy Advisory Group; membership; terms; service
- § 43-25A-3. Meetings; public education; consultation
- § 43-25A-4. Use of title "music therapist."
- § 43-25A-5. Application for music therapy license
- § 43-25A-6. Biennial renewal of license; address changes; failure to renew; inactive status of license
- § 43-25A-7. Limited waiver of examination
- § 43-25A-8. Authority of Secretary of State to investigate and act upon conduct
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.