2016 Georgia Code
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 6 - Sexual Offenses
§ 16-6-11. Pimping
A person commits the offense of pimping when he or she performs any of the following acts:
(1) Offers or agrees to procure a prostitute for another;
(2) Offers or agrees to arrange a meeting of persons for the purpose of prostitution;
(3) Directs or transports another person to a place when he or she knows or should know that the direction or transportation is for the purpose of prostitution;
(4) Receives money or other thing of value from a prostitute, without lawful consideration, knowing it was earned in whole or in part from prostitution; or
(5) Aids or abets, counsels, or commands another in the commission of prostitution or aids or assists in prostitution where the proceeds or profits derived therefrom are to be divided on a pro rata basis.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.