2016 Georgia Code
Title 14 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
Chapter 11 - Limited Liability Companies
Article 7 - Foreign Limited Liability Companies
§ 14-11-708. Revocation of certificate; grounds
The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under Code Section 14-11-709 to revoke the certificate of authority of a foreign limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state if:
(1) The foreign limited liability company does not deliver its annual registration to the Secretary of State within 60 days after it is due;
(2) The foreign limited liability company does not pay within 60 days after they are due any fees, taxes, or penalties imposed by this chapter or other law;
(3) The foreign limited liability company is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for 60 days or more;
(4) The foreign limited liability company does not inform the Secretary of State under Code Section 14-11-703 that its registered agent or registered office has changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued within 60 days of the change, resignation, or discontinuance;
(5) A member, manager, other owner, or agent of the foreign limited liability company signed a document such person knew was false in a material respect with intent that the document be delivered to the Secretary of State for filing; or
(6) The Secretary of State receives a duly authenticated certificate from the secretary of state or other official having custody of records in the jurisdiction under whose law the foreign limited liability company is organized stating that it has been dissolved, terminated, or disappeared as the result of a merger.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.