2015 Georgia Code
Title 50 - STATE GOVERNMENT
Chapter 18 - STATE PRINTING AND DOCUMENTS
Article 4 - INSPECTION OF PUBLIC RECORDS
- § 50-18-70 - Legislative intent; definitions
- § 50-18-71 - Right of access; timing; fees; denial of requests; impact of electronic records
- § 50-18-71.1 - and 50-18-71.2
- § 50-18-72 - When public disclosure not required
- § 50-18-73 - Jurisdiction to enforce article; attorney's fees and litigation expenses; good faith reliance as defense to action
- § 50-18-74 - Penalty for violations; procedure for commencement of prosecution.
- § 50-18-75 - Confidentiality of communications between Office of Legislative Counsel and certain persons
- § 50-18-76 - Written matter exempt from disclosure under Code Section 31-10-25
- § 50-18-77 - Inapplicable to public records
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.