2014 Georgia Code
Title 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 5 - CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
Article 7 - STALKING
- § 16-5-90 - Stalking; psychological evaluation
- § 16-5-91 - Aggravated stalking
- § 16-5-92 - Applicability.
- § 16-5-93 - Right of victim to notification of release or escape of stalker.
- § 16-5-94 - Restraining orders; protective orders
- § 16-5-95 - Offense of violating family violence order; penalty
- § 16-5-96 - Publication of second or subsequent conviction of stalking or aggravated stalking; cost of publication; good faith publications immune from liability
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.