2014 Georgia Code
Title 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 4 - CRIMINAL ATTEMPT, CONSPIRACY, AND SOLICITATION
- § 16-4-1 - Criminal attempt
- § 16-4-2 - Conviction for criminal attempt where crime completed
- § 16-4-3 - Charge of commission of crime as including criminal attempt
- § 16-4-4 - Impossibility as a defense
- § 16-4-5 - Abandonment of effort to commit a crime as an affirmative defense
- § 16-4-6 - Penalties for criminal attempt
- § 16-4-7 - Criminal solicitation
- § 16-4-8 - Conspiracy to commit a crime
- § 16-4-8.1 - Conviction of conspiracy even if crime completed.
- § 16-4-9 - Withdrawal by coconspirator from agreement to commit crime
- § 16-4-10 - Domestic terrorism; penalty
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.