There is a newer version of this Part
2021 Florida Statutes
Title VI - Civil Practice and Procedure
Chapter 83 - Landlord and Tenant
Part II - Residential Tenancies (Ss. 83.40-83.683)
- 83.40 - Short title.
- 83.41 - Application.
- 83.42 - Exclusions from application of part.
- 83.43 - Definitions.
- 83.44 - Obligation of good faith.
- 83.45 - Unconscionable rental agreement or provision.
- 83.46 - Rent; duration of tenancies.
- 83.47 - Prohibited provisions in rental agreements.
- 83.48 - Attorney fees.
- 83.49 - Deposit money or advance rent; duty of landlord and tenant.
- 83.50 - Disclosure of landlord’s address.
- 83.51 - Landlord’s obligation to maintain premises.
- 83.52 - Tenant’s obligation to maintain dwelling unit.
- 83.53 - Landlord’s access to dwelling unit.
- 83.535 - Flotation bedding system; restrictions on use.
- 83.54 - Enforcement of rights and duties; civil action; criminal offenses.
- 83.55 - Right of action for damages.
- 83.56 - Termination of rental agreement.
- 83.5615 - Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act.
- 83.57 - Termination of tenancy without specific term.
- 83.575 - Termination of tenancy with specific duration.
- 83.58 - Remedies; tenant holding over.
- 83.59 - Right of action for possession.
- 83.595 - Choice of remedies upon breach or early termination by tenant.
- 83.60 - Defenses to action for rent or possession; procedure.
- 83.61 - Disbursement of funds in registry of court; prompt final hearing.
- 83.62 - Restoration of possession to landlord.
- 83.625 - Power to award possession and enter money judgment.
- 83.63 - Casualty damage.
- 83.64 - Retaliatory conduct.
- 83.67 - Prohibited practices.
- 83.681 - Orders to enjoin violations of this part.
- 83.682 - Termination of rental agreement by a servicemember.
- 83.683 - Rental application by a servicemember.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.