2020 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVI - Business Organizations
Chapter 606 - Business Coordination
606.06 - Uniform Business Report.
(1) To create index records and for referral to other federal, state, or local agencies as requested by a registrant.
(2) As a substitute for any annual report or renewal filing required by chapters 495, 605, 607, 609, 617, 620, 621, and 865.
(3) As the means for any registrant to apply for the issuance of a Federal Employer Identification Number, pursuant to any formal agreement with the Internal Revenue Service of the United States.
(4) To comply with any formal agreement for information exchange or reciprocal issuance of a license permit or registration.
(5) To facilitate the creation and maintenance of a database and a directory of businesses and any information regarding the activities of such businesses which will further the international and domestic economic development efforts of this state.
History.—s. 3, ch. 99-218; s. 28, ch. 2015-148.