There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 634 - Warranty Associations
Part I - Motor Vehicle Service Agreement Companies (Ss. 634.011-634.288)
- 634.011 - Definitions.
- 634.021 - Powers of department, commission, and office; rules.
- 634.023 - Part exclusive; applicability of other laws.
- 634.031 - License required.
- 634.041 - Qualifications for license.
- 634.042 - Prohibited investments and loans.
- 634.044 - Assets and liabilities.
- 634.045 - Guarantee agreements.
- 634.052 - Required deposit.
- 634.053 - Levy upon deposit limited.
- 634.061 - Application for and issuance of license.
- 634.071 - License continuance.
- 634.081 - Suspension or revocation of license; grounds.
- 634.095 - Prohibited acts.
- 634.101 - Order, notice of suspension or revocation of license; effect; publication.
- 634.111 - Duration of suspension; obligations of company during suspension period; reinstatement.
- 634.121 - Forms, required procedures, provisions; delivery and definitions.
- 634.1213 - Noncompliant forms.
- 634.131 - Tax on premiums and assessments.
- 634.136 - Office records required.
- 634.137 - Financial and statistical reporting requirements.
- 634.141 - Examination of companies.
- 634.151 - Service of process; appointment of commissioner as process agent.
- 634.161 - Service of process; method.
- 634.171 - Salesperson to be licensed and appointed.
- 634.181 - Grounds for compulsory refusal, suspension, or revocation of license or appointment of salespersons.
- 634.1815 - Rebating; when allowed.
- 634.191 - Grounds for discretionary refusal, suspension, or revocation of license or appointment of salespersons.
- 634.201 - Refusal, suspension, or revocation of license or appointment of salespersons.
- 634.211 - Administrative fine in lieu of suspension or revocation of license or appointment.
- 634.221 - Disposition of taxes and fees.
- 634.231 - Insurance business not authorized.
- 634.241 - Prohibition against fronting.
- 634.242 - Injunctive proceedings.
- 634.251 - Penalty for violation.
- 634.2515 - Penalty for selling agreements of a nonlicensed company.
- 634.252 - Acquisition.
- 634.253 - Delinquency proceedings.
- 634.261 - Voluntary compliance in lieu of suspension or revocation.
- 634.271 - Civil remedy.
- 634.2815 - Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices prohibited.
- 634.282 - Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices defined.
- 634.2825 - Motor vehicle service agreement cost specified in “price package.”
- 634.283 - Power of department and office to examine and investigate.
- 634.284 - Prohibited practices; hearings; procedure; service of process.
- 634.285 - Cease and desist and penalty orders.
- 634.2855 - Unauthorized entities; gifts and grants.
- 634.286 - Appeals from orders of the department or office.
- 634.287 - Penalty for violation of cease and desist order.
- 634.288 - Civil liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.