2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 628 - Stock and Mutual Insurers; Holding Companies
Part V - Captive Insurers (Ss. 628.901-628.920)
- 628.901 - Definitions.
- 628.905 - Licensing; authority.
- 628.906 - Application requirements; restrictions on eligibility of officers and directors.
- 628.907 - Minimum capital and net assets requirements; restriction on payment of dividends.
- 628.908 - Surplus requirements; restriction on payment of dividends.
- 628.909 - Applicability of other laws.
- 628.910 - Incorporation options and requirements.
- 628.911 - Reports and statements.
- 628.912 - Discounting of loss and loss adjustment expense reserves.
- 628.913 - Captive reinsurance companies.
- 628.914 - Minimum capitalization or reserves for captive reinsurance companies.
- 628.9141 - Incorporation of a captive reinsurance company.
- 628.9142 - Reinsurance; effect on reserves.
- 628.915 - Exemption from compulsory association.
- 628.917 - Insolvency and liquidation.
- 628.918 - Management of assets of captive reinsurance company.
- 628.919 - Standards to ensure risk management control by parent company.
- 628.920 - Eligibility of licensed captive insurance company for certificate of authority to act as insurer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.