2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 626 - Insurance Field Representatives and Operations
Part II - General Lines Agents (Ss. 626.726-626.754)
- 626.726 - Short title.
- 626.727 - Scope of this part.
- 626.728 - This part supplements licensing law.
- 626.729 - “Industrial fire insurance” defined.
- 626.730 - Purpose of license.
- 626.731 - Qualifications for general lines agent’s license.
- 626.7315 - Prohibition against the unlicensed transaction of general lines insurance.
- 626.732 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.733 - Agency firms and corporations; special requirements.
- 626.734 - Corporations, liability of agent.
- 626.7351 - Qualifications for customer representative’s license.
- 626.7352 - Customer representative’s office.
- 626.7353 - Appointment of customer representatives.
- 626.7354 - Customer representative’s powers; agent’s or agency’s responsibility.
- 626.741 - Nonresident agents; licensing and restrictions.
- 626.742 - Nonresident agents; service of process.
- 626.743 - Nonresident agents; retaliatory provision.
- 626.744 - Service representatives; application for license.
- 626.745 - Service representatives, managing general agents; managers; activities.
- 626.7451 - Managing general agents; required contract provisions.
- 626.7452 - Managing general agents; examination authority.
- 626.7453 - Managing general agents; errors and omissions insurance.
- 626.7454 - Managing general agents; duties of insurers.
- 626.7455 - Managing general agent; responsibility of insurer.
- 626.748 - Agent’s records.
- 626.749 - Place of business in residence.
- 626.7491 - Business transacted with producer controlled property and casualty insurer.
- 626.7492 - Reinsurance intermediaries.
- 626.752 - Exchange of business.
- 626.753 - Sharing commissions; penalty.
- 626.754 - Rights of agent following termination of appointment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.