2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVI - Business Organizations
Chapter 623 - Private School Corporations
- 623.01 - Short Title.
- 623.02 - Private School Corporation; Charter.
- 623.03 - Charter; Submission to and Approval by Circuit Court; Recordation.
- 623.04 - Charter; Amendment.
- 623.05 - Evidence in Court Proceedings.
- 623.06 - Dissolution of Corporation.
- 623.07 - Consolidation or Merger of Corporations.
- 623.08 - Operation of Separate Schools in Same County.
- 623.09 - Taxation Exemption.
- 623.10 - Powers and Duties.
- 623.11 - Corporation Membership.
- 623.12 - Board of Directors.
- 623.13 - Administration, Supervision, and Operation by Private Persons or Entities.
- 623.14 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.