2019 Florida Statutes
Title XLVI - Crimes
Chapter 865 - Violations of Certain Commercial Restrictions
- 865.02 - Falsely Shipping Fruit or Oranges as Florida-Grown.
- 865.05 - Selling Trees, Plants, or Vines Under False Name.
- 865.065 - Disparagement of Perishable Agricultural Food Products; Cause of Action; Limitation.
- 865.07 - Adulterated Syrup.
- 865.08 - Purchase of Cotton or Leaf Tobacco.
- 865.09 - Fictitious Name Registration.
- 865.10 - Linen Suppliers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.