2018 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVI - Business Organizations
Chapter 621 - Professional Service Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- 621.01 - Legislative Intent.
- 621.02 - Short Title.
- 621.03 - Definitions.
- 621.04 - Exemptions.
- 621.05 - Corporation Organization.
- 621.051 - Limited Liability Company Organization.
- 621.06 - Rendition of Professional Services, Limitations.
- 621.07 - Liability of Officers, Agents, Employees, Shareholders, Members, and Corporation or Limited Liability Company.
- 621.08 - Limitation on Corporation’s or Limited Liability Company’s Business Transactions; Investment of Funds.
- 621.09 - Limitation on Issuance and Transfer of Ownership.
- 621.10 - Disqualification of Member, Shareholder, Officer, Agent, or Employee; Administrative Dissolution.
- 621.11 - Alienation of Shares and Ownership Interests; Restrictions.
- 621.12 - Identification With Individual Shareholders or Individual Members.
- 621.13 - Applicability of Chapters 605 and 607.
- 621.14 - Construction of Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.