2018 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVI - Business Organizations
Chapter 619 - Nonprofit Cooperative Associations
- 619.01 - Nonprofit Cooperative Associations; Powers.
- 619.02 - Associations Not in Restraint of Trade.
- 619.03 - Prohibitions; Membership; Assignment.
- 619.04 - Articles of Incorporation.
- 619.05 - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation.
- 619.06 - Bylaws.
- 619.07 - Special Powers; Marketing Contracts; Voluntary Dissolution.
- 619.08 - May Own Stock in Certain Corporations.
- 619.09 - Quo Warranto to Test Validity of Incorporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.