2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIII - REGULATION OF TRADE, COMMERCE, INVESTMENTS, AND SOLICITATIONS
Chapter 515 - RESIDENTIAL SWIMMING POOL SAFETY ACT
- 515.21 - Short title.
- 515.23 - Legislative findings and intent.
- 515.25 - Definitions.
- 515.27 - Residential swimming pool safety feature options; penalties.
- 515.29 - Residential swimming pool barrier requirements.
- 515.31 - Drowning prevention education program; public information publication.
- 515.33 - Information required to be furnished to buyers.
- 515.35 - Rulemaking authority.
- 515.37 - Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.