2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXIII - MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 321 - HIGHWAY PATROL
- 321.02 - Powers and duties of department, highway patrol.
- 321.03 - Imitations prohibited; penalty.
- 321.04 - Personnel of the highway patrol; rank classifications; probationary status of new patrol officers; subsistence; special assignments.
- 321.05 - Duties, functions, and powers of patrol officers.
- 321.051 - Florida Highway Patrol wrecker operator system; penalties for operation outside of system.
- 321.065 - Traffic accident investigation officers; employment; standards.
- 321.14 - Construction.
- 321.23 - Public records; fees for copies; destruction of obsolete records; photographing records; effect as evidence.
- 321.24 - Members of an auxiliary to Florida Highway Patrol.
- 321.245 - Disposition of certain funds in the Highway Safety Operating Trust Fund.
- 321.25 - Training provided at patrol schools.
- 321.50 - Authorization to use traffic infraction detectors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.