2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXIII - MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 319 - TITLE CERTIFICATES
- 319.001 - Definitions.
- 319.14 - Sale of motor vehicles registered or used as taxicabs, police vehicles, lease vehicles, rebuilt vehicles, nonconforming vehicles, custom vehicles, or street rod vehicles; conversion of low-speed vehicles.
- 319.141 - Pilot rebuilt motor vehicle inspection program.
- 319.145 - Autonomous vehicles.
- 319.17 - Rules; forms; indexes and records.
- 319.20 - Application of law.
- 319.21 - Necessity of manufacturer’s statement of origin and certificate of title.
- 319.22 - Transfer of title.
- 319.225 - Transfer and reassignment forms; odometer disclosure statements.
- 319.23 - Application for, and issuance of, certificate of title.
- 319.235 - Encumbrance of coowned motor vehicle or mobile home.
- 319.24 - Issuance in duplicate; delivery; liens and encumbrances.
- 319.241 - Removal of lien from records.
- 319.25 - Cancellation of certificates.
- 319.261 - Real property transactions; retiring title to mobile home.
- 319.27 - Notice of lien on motor vehicles or mobile homes; notation on certificate; recording of lien.
- 319.271 - Terminal rent adjustment clause.
- 319.28 - Transfer of ownership by operation of law.
- 319.29 - Lost or destroyed certificates.
- 319.30 - Definitions; dismantling, destruction, change of identity of motor vehicle or mobile home; salvage.
- 319.32 - Fees; service charges; disposition.
- 319.323 - Expedited service; applications; fees.
- 319.324 - Odometer fraud prevention and detection; funding.
- 319.33 - Offenses involving vehicle identification numbers, applications, certificates, papers; penalty.
- 319.34 - Transfer without delivery of certificate; operation or use without certificate; failure to surrender; other violations.
- 319.35 - Unlawful acts in connection with motor vehicle odometer readings; penalties.
- 319.40 - Transactions by electronic or telephonic means.
- 319.41 - Title history database.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.