2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXIII - MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 317 - OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLE TITLING
- 317.0001 - Short title.
- 317.0002 - Legislative intent.
- 317.0003 - Definitions.
- 317.0004 - Administration of off-highway vehicle titling laws; records.
- 317.0005 - Forms and notices.
- 317.0006 - Certificate of title required.
- 317.0007 - Application for and issuance of certificate of title.
- 317.0008 - Duplicate certificate of title.
- 317.0009 - Manufacturer’s statement of origin to be furnished.
- 317.0010 - Disposition of fees.
- 317.0011 - Refusal to issue and authority to cancel a certificate of title.
- 317.0012 - Crimes relating to certificates of title; penalties.
- 317.0013 - Nonmoving traffic violations.
- 317.0014 - Certificate of title; issuance in duplicate; delivery; liens and encumbrances.
- 317.0015 - Application of law.
- 317.0016 - Expedited service; applications; fees.
- 317.0017 - Offenses involving vehicle identification numbers, applications, certificates, papers; penalty.
- 317.0018 - Transfer without delivery of certificate; operation or use without certificate; failure to surrender; other violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.