2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 689 - CONVEYANCES OF LAND AND DECLARATIONS OF TRUST
- 689.01 - How real estate conveyed.
- 689.02 - Form of warranty deed prescribed.
- 689.03 - Effect of such deed.
- 689.04 - How executed.
- 689.045 - Conveyances to or by partnership.
- 689.05 - How declarations of trust proved.
- 689.06 - How trust estate conveyed.
- 689.07 - “Trustee” or “as trustee” added to name of grantee, transferee, assignee, or mortgagee transfers interest or creates lien as if additional word or words not used.
- 689.071 - Florida Land Trust Act.
- 689.072 - Real estate interests transferred to or by a custodian or trustee of an individual retirement account or qualified plan.
- 689.073 - Powers conferred on trustee in recorded instrument.
- 689.075 - Inter vivos trusts; powers retained by settlor.
- 689.08 - Fines and common recoveries.
- 689.09 - Deeds under statute of uses.
- 689.10 - Words of limitation and the words “fee simple” dispensed with.
- 689.11 - Conveyances between husband and wife direct; homestead.
- 689.111 - Conveyances of homestead; power of attorney.
- 689.115 - Estate by the entirety in mortgage made or assigned to husband and wife.
- 689.12 - How state lands conveyed for educational purposes.
- 689.13 - Rule against perpetuities not applicable to dispositions of property for private cemeteries, etc.
- 689.14 - Entailed estates.
- 689.15 - Estates by survivorship.
- 689.17 - Rule in Shelley’s Case abolished.
- 689.175 - Worthier title doctrine abolished.
- 689.18 - Reverter or forfeiture provisions, limitations; exceptions.
- 689.19 - Variances of names in recorded instruments.
- 689.20 - Limitation on use of word “minerals.”
- 689.225 - Statutory rule against perpetuities.
- 689.25 - Failure to disclose homicide, suicide, deaths, or diagnosis of HIV or AIDS infection in an occupant of real property.
- 689.261 - Sale of residential property; disclosure of ad valorem taxes to prospective purchaser.
- 689.27 - Termination by servicemember of agreement to purchase real property.
- 689.28 - Prohibition against transfer fee covenants.
- 689.29 - Disclosure of subsurface rights to prospective purchaser.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.